My Sculpture for Wholesale Partners
Why work with Small Company Artworks?
Your success with my sculpture is important to me. I'm delighted to offer all of my stockists:
- Complimentary ground shipping on all orders greater than $1,000
- One-time purchase of a single sculpture at the wholesale price to enable you to experience my cast-stone artwork in person. The purchase price will be credited to your account for any subsequent wholesale order within 60 days.
- Retailer-friendly wholesale terms, like low per-item minimums, 21-day turnaround (or less), and flexible payment methods. See my terms here.
- Library of digital resources for success with Small Company Artworks' sculpture, including display suggestions, artist bio, fact sheets, and downloadable shelf talkers. Preview the library here.
- Personal, attentive service for every account to respond to your individual shop's needs
- Regular new releases to keep creativity (and your product shelves) fresh and compelling
- Memorable, limited-edition gifts. Every sculpture comes from my own hands, in my Los Angeles art studio, cast from my own original designs. I limit the number of sculptures in each edition to ensure the highest quality of each cast sculpture.
- Enduring artwork. Each piece is cast from durable, heavy Hydro-Stone and protected with artists' waxes and varnish, so the sculptures' beauty will endure for many years.
- Gift-ready packages. Elegant gift boxes and tastefully-branded "About the Artist" inserts, certificates of authenticity, and gift cards make my artwork ideal for special gift occasions without any extra work required.
- Expressive, one-of-a-kind decor. My artwork brings singular personality to a nightstand, an entry table, or a bookshelf, while the built-in base gives each palm-sized sculpture a striking presence without any additional display support needed.