Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of Small Company Artworks without revealing any personal information. However, Small Company Artworks needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive a Small Company Artworks newsletter, make enquiries or comments to our company, or subscribe to Small Company Artworks' Small Talk blog.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Small Company Artworks will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Small Company Artworks automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Small Company Artworks may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Small Company Artworks does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Small Company Artworks may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Small Company Artworks to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Small Company Artworks may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of SmallCompanyArtworks.com.
- Small Company Artworks may in the future implement Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Small Company Artworks along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Small Company Artworks. If you have provided personal information to Small Company Artworks and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Small Company Artworks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Small Company Artworks information is protected for your privacy and security. Our store is hosted on Squarespace. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.Your data is stored through Squarespace’s data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- This website uses Stripe and Paypal for direct payment processing. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Stripe or Paypal store your credit card data. More information about Stripe and Paypal security and fraud prevention is available at Stripe.com and Paypal.com.
- Further, Small Company Artworks retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Small Company Artworks may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Small Company Artworks' websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions